Sunday, November 18, 2012

That moment when you realize you've lathered up three bugs while washing your hair

Another Sunday so more sketches. I've decided for the time being to stick to the old sketchbook and get back in the swing of things. Who knows, maybe my patience for re-training myself will become stronger as the weather cools off. And now to this week's contestants:


Here is a sloth eating. Deal with it.

This one is from listening to the Decemberists, mainly this song.

These next few were suggested by a friend. They are from Neil Gaiman's American Gods. If you haven't read it yet I highly recommend it. Thanks Mawnde!
It's been interesting trying to get back into drawing on a regular basis. All of my old muscle memory is slowly coming back, not as quickly as I'd always like, but there are sometimes when something clicks back into place and somewhere inside me a voice is sighing in relief 'thank goodness he remembered how to do that, now hands won't look like piles of clay snakes anymore'.

Anyway, that's it for this week. See you all next time


No comments:

Post a Comment